- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample specifications shown on our website
You should return your goods within a reasonable time if A-C above occurs and provide Us with:
- Proof of purchase by producing the original Tax Invoice or other form of proof such as proof of payment. Your Tax Invoice will be provided on despatch from Taskforce or our supplier..
- The Goods listed on the Tax Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed (including any Bonus Offers)
- Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you.
- All refunds for an online web sale are made via The Taskforce Support Centre at 1300742621 or email@example.com. Credit Card or PayPal funds will then be refunded back to the customer’s account by Support Centre. This process may take up to 7 business days to occur.
If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify Us immediately.
If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify Us immediately and We will arrange for return of the product in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You will be liable for any costs incurred relating to delivery or installation, where the Products have been delivered to you, unless the product is found to be faulty or damaged or was purchased with installation.
You must also return any Bonus Offers included with your original purchase in an “as new” order with all original packaging and manuals enclosed to receive a full refund.
If the Bonus Offer is a Non-Returnable Item, the value of the Bonus Offer will be subtracted from the purchase price of the item being returned and you will be refunded the difference.